Location – What’s Around?
Atlas Brisbane is located in the heart of South Brisbane, Just a short stroll from some of Brisbane’s best restaurants, gardens/parklands and entertainment districts of the Brisbane City and Fortitude Valley.
Whether visiting Brisbane for business or leisure, you are sure to appreciate the convenience of our unbeatable location.
Located in Brisbane’s multicultural dining precinct with only a 2 min walk to Brisbane’s diverse cultural hub West End, offering a tantalizing array of dining experiences.
And a stone’s throw to the ever popular South Bank precinct, providing both a formal, or casual outdoor dining experience, suitable for the whole family; conveniently 5 – 10 minutes’ walk from Atlas Brisbane. For a more formal corporate meal overlooking the spectacular Brisbane River and famous Story Bridge, the Eagle Street Pier Dining Precinct is a 20 minute walk, 10 minute Taxi, or CityCat Ferry ride.
If you are looking for something to do after dinner, you have the buzzing entertainment hub that is the Southbank parklands, located right on the Brisbane River. There is plenty to keep you busy with a wide range of bars, pubs, night markets and entertainment such as the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Gallery of Modern Art, Science Centre and Wheel of Brisbane.
For those shopping enthusiasts, Brisbane’s Queen Street Mall and the Wintergarden is only a short 10 minute walk from Atlas Brisbane containing designer and retail stores you know and love in one convenient location, there is sure to be something for everyone.
If watching live sport action is more up your alley, then you’re in luck, with Suncorp Stadium only a 5 minute drive from Atlas Brisbane. Hosting The Brisbane Broncos, The Queensland Reds and the Brisbane Roar, Wallabies, The Australian Kangaroos and the Mighty Queensland Maroons at the State of Origin games are all activities located almost next door. Some of the biggest concerts by some of the world’s biggest stars are also held here throughout the year. If you are looking to watch some cricket or AFL, The Gabba is the place to be and is only a quick ten minute drive from Atlas Brisbane in the opposite direction towards Woolloongabba.
Travelling to Atlas Brisbane is easy from Brisbane domestic and International airport, with several transport options to suit the needs of each and every traveler. By Car, Taxi or Uber, it’s only a short 30 minute drive to Atlas Brisbane. Alternatively, sit back and relax while you take the Brisbane Airtrain from straight outside the terminals at Brisbane Airport, and after a brief 30 minute transit, you will have arrived at South Bank Train Station from where we are only a 5 minute stroll.
With so much to see and do on our doorstep, you can see why Atlas Brisbane is the best choice for your next stay.
- Griffith University South Bank Campus – 5 – 10 minutes’ walk
- Treasury Casino – 10 Minutes’ walk
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre – Less than 5 minutes
- Southbank Parklands – 5 -10 minutes’ walk
- West End Dining Precinct – 5 minutes’ walk
- Queen Street Mall and Wintergarden – 15 minutes’ walk
- Domestic and International Airport – 30 minutes’ drive
- Suncorp Stadium – 5 minutes’ by car or bus or 20 minutes’ walk
- The Gabba – 10 minutes’ by car, 20 minutes’ by bus, or a 35 minutes’ walk
- QPAC – Less than 5 minutes’ walk
- Lyric Theatre – Less than 5 minutes’ walk
- GOMA – Less than 5 minutes’ walk
- Queensland Museum – Less than 5 minutes’ walk
- River Stage – 20 minutes’ walk
- Eagle Street Pier – 30 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes by Car
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs – 20 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes’ by car